Sunday, May 30, 2010

Does this Match?


Bryn-Erinn and I were debating on if this outfit matched or not. So we thought that we would put it to our 10 devoted readers to decide. Post a comment and let us know.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

After enlarging the photo, I think it doesn't match, but it goes. So you're still okay :)

Elodie is getting so big!

:p said...

I am probably not one of your faithful readers to say if the outfit matches or not. I would just prefer flannel, especially on lumberjack day! Oh how mis those times. I could use a good Aquire night.

Richard Krikava said...

While the colors are of the same variety (i.e. pastel'ish), I don't think the two quite work together.

Ryan said...

With a face that cute, everything matches.

Diana said...

I knew Ryan would say it matches. I'm going to say it does not exactly match, but it goes together ok. And it is true, she's a cutie no matter what she has on.