
As you all know it was Halloween. Bryn and I had a grand time. I have had a URI (upper respiratory infection) this week. Bryn had bought a pumpkin for carving, but due to my cold, this task had been pushed back. When I returned from the hospital, I helped with the carving (I did one of the eyes). We placed him in our front window so the kids would know to come to our house for goodies. I also took the important task of seasoning the pumpkin seeds (a few drops of olive oil, a touch of salt and lemon pepper) and baking them. They were yummy. We handed out candy to the little ghosts and goblins (really bat mans and messy children with face paint, very cute), while we caught up with the TV shows that we had recorded on our media center PC.
No comments:
Post a Comment